Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Code Camp Presentation Materials

I had a discussion with a confidant today regarding whether or not to post my Code camp presentation materials (slide and code). My main concern is this: I have a distinct name. I prefer to remain anon. on the internet for multiple reasons (I'm a private person anyway), but my confidant "Guy" convinced me that it would be for the common good of the community and that nothing is anonymous anyway. He made a good point so I will post it.

First, I had a killer test in Economics class tonight and I have another one on Thursday night. I will post the materials sometime later this week and update this posting. Wish me luck on the tests!

I'm also preparing a booklist of recommended reading and websites so I'll get that up as well.

No comments: