Wednesday, August 16, 2006

JumpStart TV

Brian Knight of the Jacksonville developer community has created a great web site that contains instructional videos on technology topics.

I am working on an 8-part series of videos titled "Introduction to Data Warehousing". Each video is a piece in a cumulative series that gives a beginner overview of data warehousing. Each video is 10 minutes in length, and in the future I am going to create an "Advanced Data Warehousing" series. I'm also queued up some videos on SSIS, Database Performance Considerations, and other interesting data topics. Comment on anything else you would like to see.

The site is www.jumpstarttv.com

1 comment:

dlgross said...

I've watched the first 3 videos you did and would like to know if you ever finished this series. I can't find the remaining 5 episodes on Jumpstarttv