Monday, December 04, 2006

Data Warehouse opportunities in Tampa Bay

It seems appropriate that I have been requested to help find some good talent to work with in the Tampa Bay area and the benefit is that you will be able to work with me, thus you will learn from the best (*HA*). Keeping in line with my blogging policies, I will not say the employer but if you've seen me speak you know where I work.

Position requirements:
-------------------------
College degree - no experience is okay, these are entry level positions
Willingness to learn
Good attitude

I've been speaking all over the state of FL this year and certainly there are 1 or 2 people who want to come work in a high-performance data warehouse environment, learn from people at the top of their game, and have a very strong resume builder position on their resumes.

Here's the technology you will be using:
-----------------------------------------
Oracle 9i/10g
IBM Websphere DataStage ETL
Quest TOAD for Oracle

We're also willing to consider entry-level people with experience in other ETL tools such as SSIS and Informatica.

If you are interested in learning more or want to send me your resume, my email is thedamndata AT yahoo DOT com. If you can't figure that one out, then don't bother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oracle? OMG.... ick.