Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tampa Code Camp


Save the date, the Third-annual Tampa Code Camp (www.tampacodecamp.com) will be held on July 14, 2o07 at the Business College at University of South Florida.

I plan on doing two sessions this year: first will be the usual presenation on data warehousing, and the second will be an advanced data topics class, where we will talk about ETL design and architecture, database performance, tuning a data warehouse, and data modeling. As usual, the tool of choice will be SQL Server 2005.

This year I am going to videotape the presentation and post it on www.jumpstarttv.com as a training session, and we'll also be making some podcasts during the event for those who aren't able to attend.

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see covered specifically and I'll see if I can work it into the presentation. See you at the code camp.

1 comment:

Joe Healy said...

Location is changed to St. Petersburg College.