Sunday, October 19, 2008

SQL Saturday - Orlando

I'll be attending the 2nd annual Orlando SQL Saturday event on October 25. Andy Warren and the OPass crew host this event and they did a heckuva job last year and I'm sure this year will be even better.

My session is all new: "Building a Data Warehouse using SQL Server 2008". This session is all new with a great new data warehouse example. I have been using the airline example, but we'll step it up a notch and look at not only how a major airline can use SSIS, but also how a major manufacturer can as well. I'm really excited about this presentation, as I believe SSIS 2008 will be the version that finally gets the respect it deserves in the marketplace.

I already have the slide deck done and posted on the website (wow, that's a record for me) so if you want to print it off beforehand you can get it at http://durableimpact.com/resources.aspx

Hope to see you there.

No comments: