Wednesday, March 04, 2009

New Website Functional

Hello all, I have a good announcement today

The relaunced website is up. The address is www.thedamndata.com. For now, this blog will still be hosted at http://thedamndata.blogspot.com.

The main addition to the website are two major components: Forums and News

The Forums are a discussion area that can be used to discuss anything from SQL databases to your best friends' dog fetish. Just kidding on the second part, but there should be a post for every want and need relating to data. If you feel we're missing something, please let me know and I'll make adjustments to them.

I'm searching for two moderators for the forums, please email me if you're interested.

The other exicitng part is News. The news feed is still being finished but news regarding data will be posted and continuously updated.

I hope you like and use the new website. Please refer your friends as well.

Thanks for the patience as the website was redone. I'm not a graphic designer and I'm sure there are a lot of changes in store for it in the future.

No comments: