Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Is it 2011 or 2006?

It's been five years since I originally started this blog, so I decided it was time for a redesign. One of the plans is to move this over within the corporate webpage so the first task was to get the colors matched up. A second tasks was to "modify" the name. I elected to remove the quasi-curse word from the title, and while I believe "damn" is catchy and not overly offensive, the clientele is professional and it's important to retain the professional image.

One of my disappointments has been in the blog postings, mainly the quantity or lack thereof. It's just plain difficult to find the time to do a comprehensive writing, one that actually delivers value to the constituents. Well, here's my mea cupla. I'll try harder to write more often and also more quality postings. Business intelligence is such an interesting and dynamic field and there are many topics that I could write about which would deliver value to you, the readers.

If you have any comments about the new layout, please let me know.

No comments: